Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crochet Amigurumi Bunny




Yesterday I started making my first crochet toy - an Amigurumi Bunny. I ran out of purple so the limbs are green and I can't finish it yet since I don't have any stuffing. I'm quite pleased with how it's looking so far since I haven't been crocheting long and have only done blankets and small simple things so far.


Here's the link to the free pattern I found online: premieryarns.com/patterns/211.pdf The pattern contains instructions to make 5 different animals including the bunny.

The yarn I used is Red Heart Super Saver in Orchid (purple) and Aruba Sea (green)

I still need to stuff it, sew together and put the face on it. Oh, and make a cute little pom pom for the tail!

Thanks for reading!

Update: The bunny is finished. Go here to see: http://krazykabbage.blogspot.com/2012/05/purple-amigurumi-bunny.html

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it'll be a cute bunny. You'll have to show us the finished project. I'm no good with crocheting so I appreciate when others have that skill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your comment :)

      I'm new to crocheting but have been lucky to pick it up quite well. I started by watching youtube videos - here is the link to the one I started with you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVBnFHGbeK4

      Delete