Friday, June 1, 2012

Crochet Amigurumi Elephant


Here's the crochet Amigurumi Elephant that I made using a pattern I found free online HERE. I choose to use Redheart Supersaver yarn in Real Teal for the body and Turqua for the inner ears.

The ears I've used are different from the pattern since I wanted to use a different colour for the inner ear. I designed them myself based on the bunny ears but stitched in a circular spiral to make them round.


The feet involved a round of stitches that went into the back of the previous round of stitches. Since I'm new to crochet and hadn't come across this stitch before I had to go do a quick search and found a Youtube video.


I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment below.

3 comments:

  1. These are super cute, Kat! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I was searching a pattern on Elephant Amigurumi and came across your ele-super-cute-phant!.. I would like to make one of these. However, the link for pattern seems to have moved (broken link, deleted page or something like that, i am guessing). Would it be possible for you to mail the pattern to me at riddhi2504@gmail.com...? i would be very grateful, if you could share it. Looking at making these for my 7-yr old neice.

    Thanks,
    Riddhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Can you give me the pattern for the two colored ears? I'm searching the net and can't find what I want. Your elephant ears are PERFEKT for me :-) Thanks so much in advance!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete