Here is the first monkey I made. This was a custom order for a family member. She asked for light blue with white bits. I think it turned out pretty well and she loves him.
I then went on to make another monkey. I was asked for a blue one so wanting to make the monkeys unique I chose a darker blue and thought lime green would work great with it. The next two photos show the steps to making him.
And here are the two finished monkeys together with the yarn I used. I found the monkeys pretty easy to make since I've gained experience from making the other toys. The only difficult bit is trying to sew them together and get things in the right places.